June:

We're already halfway through the month and I'm positive there's much to come.




The rain has consumed most of this month, but it smells like Scarlet Poppy. I've collected more rings on my fingers than wrinkles, which is a good thing. I write grocery lists every other day to keep sanity levels at bay. I wonder if the reason I haven't written anything in a long time is because my MacBook no longer works. Is that really it? I've made new friends, and try to keep up with old ones. It's only difficult because I make it more difficult. I want to write another book and I want to travel to Europe, but I haven't done either. There is a Saharan dust cloud making its way to Florida, the local meteorologist says "the skies will be orange and hazy by late week and stay that way through Saturday." The only thing I love about Florida is the sunsets and the humid summer nights that feel like a hot-blooded someone is hugging you too tight.